Telemecanique TSX T 407

C

Charl Linssen

Hello folks,
I got a Telemecanique TSX T 407 from a friend who was throwing it away (what a waste!!) But now I'm stuck with the wiring... I have already figured out the serial port (thank you google) but I can't even get a letter on the display. Therefore, I need to know how to wire up the second port (the not-rs232 port).

Help would be greatly appreciated!

The second port (DB9) is a current loop port. It must be connected on the TER (Terminal port) of TSX-47 or with an adaptor to a TSX-17. From the T407 to the TSX, you have a DB15 female to a DB9 male. The pin out is (DB15 to DB9): 4 to 4, 7 to 8, 8 to 2, 10 to 7, 13 to 1, 14 to 6, 15 to 9.

Be sure that you have a language cartridge plug into the T407 AND also that the cover door is well closed. This door has a magnet that close a reed relay in the T407 when she is closed.

GH

F

Farzad Hemati

I have a TSX T407 programming terminal. We use a TSX 17 ACC7 adapter to communicate with TSX 17 PLC.

Also I need to know where I can get a copy of programming software for TSX 17 or instruction manual for TSX T407 programming terminal.

Dear,

how can i connect TSX407 to TSX17 plc? but i don't have the TSX17ACC7, or if u can provide me with the pinout configuration of the TSX17ACC7.

thanks a lot in advance.

my e-mail is [email protected]