Today is...
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Welcome to Control.com, the global online
community of automation professionals.
Featured Video...
Featured Video
A tutorial introduction to programming using the QuickBuilder Programming Environment.
Our Advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive
Embedded systems training
I want to have a training in embedded systems in India.
By P. Samuthira Pandi on 13 May, 2004 - 6:46 pm

Dear members,

I want to have a training in embedded systems in India. Please suggest
some good companies or training centres in india.

P.S.Pandi

By mokshagundam institute of technology on 24 May, 2004 - 7:18 pm

dear P.S.Pandi

kindly check this website, might just be what you are looking for

http://www.mokshagundam.co.in/mit_aboutus.htm

Dear PS Pandi:

I too am interested in getting trained for Embedded Systems..I would therefore like to know if you know abt any other institutes(other than MIT-Bangalore)

Thank you,
Dipali

Hi Dipali,

Could you plz prvide information about the institute MIT bangalore. I'm interested in taking up embedded training. Plz let me know on this id poonacha_59@rediffmail.com.

Thank you
Poonacha

This is to inform you that TEAM INFOSOL, #5 CORNWELL CROSS ROAD, LANGFORDGARDEN, BANGLORE-25 is the right place to go for embedded training.

Contact person: NAIR

For more details plz feel free to visit our site:
http://www.teaminfosol.com

Please send contact phone no of TEAM INFOSOL to
joy_kg@rediffmail.com

can anybody tell me which is institution is good for embedded system course? How is TeamInfosol?

u can check out UTL Technologies in pune. They seem like a good place to do embedded, VLSi, wireless, etc.

their website is http://www.utltraining.com

Sudhir

UTL is now CLOSED...!

By Anonymous on 6 March, 2007 - 12:43 am

Hi,

I think you have got wrong information...

It is there, it will be there.

For details, call Dinesh - 09884286033

hai Dipali:

i saw ur mail, u are looking for a good institute to learn embedded system, i like to suggest u that there is an institute called ISM. if u are intrested pls contact me at smn_rj@yahoo.com

Hi,

I am B.E.C.E. student, I completed in this month but I have errors in it. So I am confused. So please help, I'd like to join in VLSI. Which place is good for me and which gives placement to us?

I request you reply as soon as possible, when you read this mail.

My email id is viswa_ss @ yahoo. co. in

I visited ISM today. They say they give 100% job placement guarantee. I feel this is not possible. Has anyone checked with the previous batches??

By arghya Mazumder on 3 February, 2005 - 12:41 am

Dear,

We do train people in EMBEDDED SYSTEM. pls visit our site
http://www.masuba.com

Dear members,

i would like to know about the embedded system training institute in bangalore other than MIT, kindly inform me to my E-mail ID ashoka_r@sify.com

by
ashok

By sravan reddy on 11 July, 2004 - 11:59 am

i heard that C-DAC offers training in embedded systems ,go to their website and get the details
sravan reddy
LONDON
nskreddy76@yahoo.co.in

By RAJESH SHETTY on 19 July, 2004 - 5:30 pm

visit utltraining.com
this institute is run by the industry, where u will get more exposure to the industry.

regards
Branch manager
Jayanagar

i want to know the courses offered in your embedded system training, course duration and the fee details. I want to know the various branches in bangalore offering this course.

GO for the Embedded Systems program at Cranes in bangalore

hi,

i'm interested in taking up the embedded systems training at ur institute. could u plz tell me if u conduct classes during the weekends?

plz let me know on this mail id poonacha_59@rediffmail.com

thanks for your reply.

We do conduct classes on weekends also, plz feel free to drop in to us for more details.

can you please mail me your schedule and course contents for embedded system. I am a working professional and will able to join only on weekends.

subodh_khadmale@ureach.com

By upamasharma on 3 May, 2005 - 11:45 pm

i want to know when embedded system course commnence, fee detail. about training center in delhi. reply at upamasharma2000@yahoo.com

Dear Pandi

Try in Dapper Technologies,Bangalore-43
You will be able to work with the development team.Please mail me I will get the Address and phone no.

regards
Priya

Hi Priya,

Please give me details of dapper technologies.
I am very much interested in undergoing embeedded course. I am a BE Electronics graduate 2003 batch.

Thank you.

Vidya

Hi Priya,
I am also interested to do embedded technology course from pune. Did u know the institute in pune. please send me the detail information.

By Anonymous on 5 April, 2007 - 11:33 pm

Hi Priya,

I am very much interested in undergoing embeedded course. Please give me details of dapper technologies and some other good training institute in Bangalore. I am a BE Electronics graduate 2005 batch. You can mail me on:
abuzar4u@gmail.com or abuzar_k@rediffmail.com

Thank you.

I didn't get thru CDAC DESD course.

Can u please give me Dapper Tech's id or website?
Thank you.

homepage: http://www.geocities.com/gear996

hai.

i too interested to join in embedded basic course in bangalore.

please guide me at vinsvins3@rediffmail.com

i am basically B.E. in Instrumentation and Control passed out 2002 batch.

i am rithesh. i am interested in embedded systems. can u please send forth the web address of dapper technologies? I finished my MSC in electronics.

with regards
rithesh

I think CDAC is the best option & there is one more training institute United Technologies Ltd. The web site is http://www.utltraning.com.

just check this one out, i think it is good.

By Revathi Nagabhushan on 14 September, 2006 - 11:35 pm

Hi,

I struggle lot in finding good embedded training centre in bangalore.

There are 100s of so called embedded training centers in bangalore promise many things, but only few institutes you can relay on.

My effort should not be wasted, so here are some good training centres.

CDAC www.cdac.in

MsRamaiah www.msrit.edu

ei labz www.everestinfo.net

Misral www.mistralsoftware.com

Please make sure you get all the details before you join.

all the best...

DEEPIK Systems also Doing good work in this feild

Hi,

IT SEERS is providing 3 month training in embedded systems, I heard. Please look on the web for IT Seers.com to get their contact details.

Dear Priya,

I searched for Dapper Technologies on the net, but came across a company that provides web solutions. I don't think they provide training on Embedded Systems. Is the company that you mentioned genuine?If so, please reply with their address and URL.

Thanks,
Aparna

Hi Aparna,

I recently joined in Micronic Systems (A division of Pinnacle Softek, Bangalore). I feel it is the best place for Core Embedded Technologies. There are three domain experts who guide students. Many of the students got into MNCs. The best of the training i observed is the motivation and confidence building and hands on lab sessions. Please email to murali_emb@yahoo.co.in with all ur queries.

Rajeev

Hi,

I am interested in doing a course on Embedded Systems. I need the address of Dapper technologies. Could u mail me the address and phone no. to arunjabraham@yahoo.com ?

thanks
arun

By Ashish Parekh on 29 October, 2004 - 7:47 pm

pls give me all the details of embedded system training provided by companies in bangalore...
just call or sms on 09825570355

i am interested in doing project in it as a completion of final sem of MCA (Master In Computer Application).

Hi Guys,

I can suggest u a good training center in Bangalore for Embedded Systems. This Center is formed by a group of engineers working in MNCs for more than 5 years. They are the people who takes interviews in their companies... they know how to train you for the job requirements. I did a project with them (Remote Authentication and Automation of Multiple Device Control). It was a great experince and learnt a lot... They provided me a real Embedded Development environment and because of that I could easily got the job in philips...

They are planning to start in a big way on CMH road collabration with Pinn@ce Softek India and will be started in 10 days....

They are in all the preparations and getting all the licenses (Debuggers and RTOS) . I strongly suggest all you people to join with them and have fun and enjoyable training experince which would definitely help you in getting a job... no doubt!!

Thanks

could u pls give me more details on this?

Please contact Mr. Murali 9845579652

On November 19, 2004, anonymous wrote:
> could u pls give me more details on this? <

( Complete thread: http://www.control.com/1026194750/index_html )

Dear friend,

i want to know more details of the institute which is going to be started in CMH road. Please provide the name of the institute, contact person, Address, phone number, etc.

hi

I ma a fresher, passed out this year from chennai. I have been looking for some embedded training. can u give me any site link or the mail address of the concerned people who are involved with the institute which u have mentioned at CMH road? also any details of other embeeded institutes whith good faculty and genuine placement facility apart from CDAC.

THKS
REGARDS
Abhishek

Hi, can you give me the address/contact info for the people whom you are referring to.

regards,
Anil
anilsingh_kec@yahoo.com

By ramakrishna d on 6 January, 2005 - 3:52 pm

Hi,

I am very much interested to be part of embedded system. I am looking at good institutes or development centeres in Bangalore which can provide me good insight into the highend embedded systems, and real time experience of development. I was going through your posted message below. Its more appealing. Could please mail me the details at my email:ram_lv@rediffmail.com, karmaanam@yahoo.com, or call me at my number

Thanks in Advance
Ramakrishna .D

Hi,

I am a B.E. (ECE). Pl. suggest me the training centre whose features you have mentioned below.

By Anonymous on 26 March, 2005 - 5:07 pm

hello
if u r in pune contact ECIT over phone number 20-25458325

further details of EMBEDDED TRAINING

please give the full details and address for the embedded system course at bangalore which you have specified.
my email id: arunjmathad@fastmail.fm

from
arun m

By Jithendra on 29 July, 2006 - 6:10 pm

Arun,

There are only two best Training centers in Bangalore for Embedded System Training.

C-Dac and ei labz

Bye

hi, i am kiran from hyd; i would like to plan my career in embedded systems; can u please inform me about its future and the best training centers in hyd or bangalore?

thank you my id ravi_1693@yahoo.co.in

By Anonymous on 1 April, 2006 - 6:49 pm

JOB ORIENTED TRAINING PROGRAM FOR FRESHERS & EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS

EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
C, C++, Advanced Processors & Microcontrollers, Device Driver, RTOS, Protocols, Programming

MOBILE COMPUTING
J2ME, Symbian, Palm OS, Windows CE (Pocket PC), BREW, Mobile Multimedia, Location Based Service

JAVA
Core Java, Advanced Java, EJB, Struts

Training Program Highlights

•Training and guidance by professional corporate trainers
•Comprehensive Assignments and Projects
•Online Student Performance Monitoring

Amplify Mindware
5 & 6, Prime Centre, Gokhale Cross Rd., Model Colony, Pune
Tel: 020 – 25656952 / 3, 30917091

Email: contact@amplifymind.com

By Rangaraju on 9 August, 2006 - 9:56 am

Hi kiran

I'm also from hyd, I suggest you to join Ms Ramaiah Institute or ei labz, Rajajinagar

bye

Hi,

There are number of Training Institutes Provides Embedded System Training at bangalore.

1. C-Dac
2. Mistral
3. ei labz (also Known as Everest Infocom)
4. cranes

Just search thease names in Yahoo/google and visit there websites to know more about embedded Training.

Hope this info will be useful

Bye

By ganeshmurthy C on 2 September, 2006 - 4:11 pm

hi
as you said i tried CDAC and mistral, but I found it difficult to enrol them.

But I can easily enrol into ei labz and cranes.

so which is better

beacuse i thought of going back to native.

hope some body answer

bye

I searched for dapper technology but i found only a web solution company.

are u sure they teach embedded.

I heard that mistral and eilabz are doing well in embedded training in bangalore.

please some body get me proper information

Bye

Hello Priya,

Could you please provide me contact info abt Dapper Technologies and also contact no.? Please email me mesg2anil@yahoo.com or u can call me on 9880882888

Regards,
Anil

Dear Members,

I have done a detailed study and found that the best training program in Embedded systems is the 6 month course offered by DOEACC Centre, Calicut (formerly CEDTI). They have excellent resources and faculty, and the course includes high end RTOS such as VxWorks and DSPs of Texas and Analog Devices.

For more details you can visit the web site http://www.cedtic.com

Hope this suggestion is useful.
Aswathi

dear sir,

i have gone through ur letter. there is a question arising in my mind about the content of the course offered by different institutes like CDAC OASIS CEDTI PENTASOFT. can u tell us if we go through the course content which course is latest and best?

yours,
shailesh

By Anonymous on 29 March, 2005 - 9:33 pm

hi shailesh

Hope u have done ur training in embedded systems, look friend i also want to training in same so hope u ll be able to tell me about embedded more - like wats the trend n from where to do the traing - i m final yr CSE student from Rajasthan - Jaipur particularly - so hope u ll help me - waiting for ur reply - u could reply me at vishsid3@rediffmail.com=- so best of luck n enjoy life, bye.

hi

I think Pentasoft is the right place for you.

Address:
Pentasoft technologies Limited
25,"taurus", United India colony
Kodambakkam
Chennai
Phone : 24803898
94440 49191

Contact Person
C.Pratheep or R.Ramasamy

Roy

Hi,

One more choice for Embedded Systems course.
This company really looks good and is based in Pune.
Here is the address of the company:

Oasis Technologies Pvt. Ltd
1202/3/6, Block No. 202,
2nd Floor, Anushri Apartment,
Off Ghole Road, Above Sagar Hotel
Pune-411004, Maharashtra
INDIA
Phone No: 020-56236642
Email : contact@oasistech.co.in

Regards,
Ravi

By rajesh joshi on 14 October, 2004 - 2:18 pm

Hi,

i have been to Oasis technologies in Pune, for embedded systems training, This one really looks like a good one, i visited their Lab facility and taked to faculty there. I am impressed with the Kind of Lab set up they have.

rajesh joshi

Dear Sir,

Myself, amit kr. garg am doing B.Tech in electronics engg.
I am in 7th semester. In 8th sem I will have to do six months training in industry. For this I need your help. I want my training in embedded systems. But I do not know about the companies. plz. tell me how I can get this training. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly,
amit garg
h.no a/133
guru nanak colony
sangrur-148001

Dear Sir,

I'm Prasanth.P, i've done my engg in ECE and wanted to know the Institutes in Bangalore which give me the best training in Embedded systems.
if anybody knows plz reply me on prasanthp980@yahoo.com

Dear PS,

In case you are located in bangalore or closer to karnataka region, I would suggest you to enquire with Cranes varsity. I understand from my friends that cranes is best embedded institute in south.

sudip

Dear Friends,

I am looking for some good institute in embedded systems training situated in bangalore south. Could you plz let me know if you know any.

Ravi

dear sudip

can u suggest me which is the best institute in banglore regarding course and facilities to join pls give web add of Cranes varsity.

my email shaileshlal@yahoo.com

yours
shailesh

One person I know is Murali in Pune.
He has worked in SIngapore and Tokyo
on ET and now giving training on it.
His contact no is 91-20-4041525.

i am 2003 BE (CS). i am interested in the embedded technology so please give me good training institutes in pune or mumbai. my mail id is getparimal@rediffmail.com

OASIS Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a company based in Pune which is giving training in Embedded System. Their syllabus really looks good(Especially Device Drivers which nobody is offering).I've visited this place and did talk to the faculties and existing batch students and I found it good. I'm planning to join the Feb batch this year.
Here is their Info:

Phone No: 020-56236642
Email : contact@oasistech.co.in

Regards,
Rakesh

hi rakesh
i have gone through ur letter on control .com can u tell me which is good ISM BANGALORE OR OASIS.

shailesh

hi shailesh
I didn't visit ISM Bangalore so I don't know much about them. I never heard about them anyways.

rakesh

hello friends!!

its been gr8 to have such a good discussion site. Can anybody give some good VLSI training institutes in bangalore and Hyderabad?

Also if anybody has any exp of UTL and OASIS (both Pune)... pls send some inf how good and reliable they are? Pls send in some inf at sachin_saahil@rediffmail.com

dear rakesh,

if u have some basic idea then can u go through the website of ism and oasis and cedti calicut and find out whose course is best.

thanks
shailesh

hi rakesh and shailesh,
I'm student of ei labz, I bet for embedded training ei labz is better place than any other institute in Bangalore.

You just visit their website: www.everestinfo.net and compare their syllabus with others. or compare their placement records with others.

Yours truly,
nirmal

I want to do embedded. I have a good programming exposure, but the problem is I have basically a chemical engineering degree. does Anyone hava idea of any institution providing the training to student other than computer/elect. streams??

By Priya Sinha on 3 February, 2005 - 12:34 am

Dear,

You can go for KIONA SOFTWARE SOLUTION B'lore or you can mail sumanaray@kionasoftware.com. She will provide you all the details.

hi,
Can anybody confirm to me about the claims made by Kiona Software, about the job gurantee.

thanks.
JK
Junaidk001@yahoo.co.in

Dear Pals:

what you say abt Yaswanth Kanetkar school of embedded systems... How would you rate it???
Pls reply...

Can anybody please let me know the topics covered in device driver at Cranes varsity? Info about projects also in device driver wld be really appreciated and helpful.

If any one knows best training center in embedded systems in Hyderabad? Please give me details of it.

Ramesh

ECIT HYDERABAD, CTID HYD

sir,

i want to build my career in embedded system. if there is any best institute of embedded system in hyderabad pls send me information about institute.

LOKESH

Hi Lokesh,
You can visit Emertxe information technologies, which i presume is the best training institute fro embedded systems courses in india.
Here apart from the clarity n which they provide, you will see all faculties fro major MNC's which you will not find anywhere else. vivit http://www.emertxe.com

By chaitanya on 16 May, 2008 - 9:29 pm

Mr. Ramesh,

If you are planning to do a course in embedded systems in Hyderabad first preference is to check out CDAC http://wwww.cdac.in Govt organisation or the other option is VECTOR Institute Hyderabad http://www.vectorindia.org. Both the organisations take candidates through all India entrance test. Check out their websites for further details.

Chaitu

By GanapathiRaju on 18 December, 2006 - 10:00 am

Dear P.S.Pandi,
UTL Technologies Offering the said course.

more details http://www.utltraining.com

Regards,
GR

If u r luking for emb-sys training in hyderabad then I suggest u contact Sigma Solutions. I have met the M.D. of the organisation Mr. Pradeep. He & his technical team are one of the finest in India.

Right from Linux OS to ARM & DSP kits, u will find all the entire technology there. I think they do have a placement association too.

Plz contact Mr Shobhit Nigam (09866449501) & plz give him my reference... they are reachable at training@sigmasolutions.co.in

If you are looking for emb-sys training in hyderabad then I suggest you contact Sigma Solutions. I have met the M.D. of the organisation Mr. Pradeep. He & his technical team are one of the finest in India.

Right from Linux OS to ARM & DSP kits, you will find all the entire technology there. I think they do have a placement association too.

Plz contact Mr. Shobhit Nigam (09866449501) & plz give him my reference... they are reachable at training@sigmasolutions.co.in

Hi dear all,

It's my kind request to all of you don't join ECIL conducted program for EMBEDDED SYSTEMS.

There you can find good course structure but they teach you nothing and they charge you 45,000/-. They teach you nothing and the course is for 4.5 months but it will continue for 6 months. but you get nothing other than time waste.

I face the problem personally I swear. Please tell to your friends also. The course is waste whether in PUNE or in HYDERABAD, don't see the ECIL brand. Talk to old students there, then you know how waste to join. Please tell all your friends so that they may not face problems like me going there.

Thanking you.

i am teh poor one there

By Anonymous on 13 March, 2007 - 2:05 am

Dear P.S.Pandi,

Hello, I'm Rajesh Kolekar working as a carrier adviser for "Amplify Mindware" Training Institute. We are into training for embedded systems, Mobile Computing and J2EE courses. For further querries feel free to contact on the following numbers.
Tel No: (020)25656952/53

With Regards,
Rajesh Kolekar

By embedded/Telecom solutions on 13 May, 2007 - 6:46 pm

I am currently working in embedded systems and Telecom technologies in a leading MNC. In case you require any information on Embedded systems/RTOS U can mail me at mitesh_ymca@rediffmail.com

By Anonymous on 15 May, 2007 - 12:07 am

Hi P.S.Pandi,

I read your reply from Control.com. I want to share with you. There is one company providing training in Embedded System design, i.e. UTl-Technologies Ltd.

This company having their centers in all over India
Banglore - Indiranagar, Jayanagar, Hydrabad, Chennai, Pune, Vizak, Vijaywada, etc.

For more Details Contact - ashwini@utltraining.com
jayalee@utltraining.com

Hi,

I need some information regarding embedded system training institutes. Which is the best embedded sytem training institute and also provide placements for a fresher.

Regards,
Renuka

By K V N S Raju on 12 June, 2007 - 10:26 pm

Hi,

I suggest you to go with Nalanda Telematics and Informatics, Hyderabad, Near Satyam Theatre, Ameerpet. It is only institute which gives onboard microcontroller training in Hyderabad.

By Anonymous on 26 June, 2007 - 5:08 pm

Renuka,

Pinnacle Softek India provides expert training in design and development of Embedded Systems.

Unique Features:
-> Building expertize in Embedded Systems design
-> Embedded Software
-> High priority for Lab sessions
-> 1:1 Development System
-> Mandatory Project Completion
-> Placement Assured

Contact Mr. Murali +91 9845579652 for more details.

-Pinnacle Softek India
Bangalore

I have come across one good institute in Hyderabad. My friend has done the course at Vector Institute, Hyderabad and he has been placed in GE recently. You can try this if you are looking for some thing in Hyderabad.

By Veena.S.Naidu on 19 June, 2007 - 11:27 pm

Hi,

Actually if you are looking for Embedded Systems Training in Bangalore I can suggest you the world's best training centre in Bangalore i.e. ISM. Pls visit their Website and contact them on
080-23500654/ contact Mrs. jayanthi on 9448474282

veena.S.NAidu

U can look for Dhanyath infosytem for Emdedded system course...they are giving good project, project is guide thro' softwarecycle.

for more contact
080-23415456 & 9844140326
Rgds

By Anonymous on 22 June, 2007 - 1:11 pm

CDAC is one of the best place to learn embedded systems.

Hello,

I heard CDAC is one of the best institutes for embedded systems. May I know how much it costs and what is the duration?

By Thimma Reddy on 28 June, 2007 - 11:27 pm

Hai,

Jyothi, C-DAC is the best institute in embedded. They are conducting exam on 5th august 2007. Fees structure is 45000 for five months. Entrance exam is some what hard, you should prepare well to get into the course. Hyderabad C-DAC is the best training center.

If you want more clarification you can go to their web site http://desd.cdac.in

Hello Friends,
If you find C-DAC costly then try Elegance Technologies. Course fee is just 26000 Rs and duration is of 6 months. you will be provided complete training for 4 months on Embedded systems and remaining 2 months will be working on live projects. just visit our place to know more information. for more details please mail me at kiran_caring@yahoo.co.in

All the Best
Kiran H
kiran_caring@yahoo.co.in

Hi friends,

I am going to complete my embedded course in West pvt. ltd. I am really happy to choose this institute. I got the quality training here.

All the best.

Charanya. vignesh @ gmail. com

By Narasimma Rao on 14 October, 2007 - 9:00 pm

Hi Guys,

I done my Mtech embbeded projects at Pantech Solutions, they guided me well in the platform and hardware design, they have sound knowledge becoz they have R& D centres at chennai and they develop a range of embedded tools for industries..

Better u approach them...their no - 9949467760.

take care
rao.

By gunasheela on 12 July, 2007 - 11:57 pm

Dear Pandy,

I suggest you to join Cranes varsity or EI Labz varsity for best placement assured training at Bangalore.

http://www.embeddedtrainingbangalore.com

All the best,
gunasheela

c dac banglore, c dac pune, cranes banglore are best institutes .

ramana from cdac tvm.

By divekar goswami on 25 July, 2007 - 11:46 pm

Pandi,

There are 100s of institutes offering EMBEDDED TRAINING IN BANGALORE.

I suggest to look into thease issues:
1. Their placement service
2. Their recognition in the market, since some institutes might have told you a white lie saying their institute is recognised by AICTE
3. Asking huge money for placement

Kindly look into these matters before joining.

Bye.

By Anonymous on 3 August, 2007 - 1:04 pm

guys

check this out
http://discovery.ysc.co.in
or
http://www.ysc.co.in

Free training on telecom wireless and embedded domains after provinding a job first !

Hi,

You can see Kiona Software, which is very good in placement and they also have corporate trainers class
if you want check it out.

Bye.

Kontrol Systems was started by a team of digital electronic hobbyists and a practising software engineers in Bangalore. The primary objective is to offer hands-on and practical training in microcontroller-based embedded systems design and implementation. We fill the gap between the theoritical education of colleges and the practical needs of the industry.

We offer a training program for embedded systems with the following highlights:
1. Introduction to 8051 Microcontroller Architecture
2. 8051 Based System Design
3. Introduction to Programming in C language using Small Device C Compiler
4. 8051 Development kit for each student
5. Instructors have in depth knowledge and experience of more than 13 years.

Interested students may contact at kontrol_blr@yahoo.co.in for course schedule and fees.
Next batch will be starting in October 2007.

Dear Pandi,

As India is the one of the leading countries in IT today you have spectrum of institutions and companies offer training. The good places are cranes software, C-DAC... log in to their web site and know the details. Any clarification needed get back to me.

yousuf

We have an extensive program on embedded systems training.

http://www.sensorstechnology.com/embedded-systems.html

http://cr4.globalspec.com/thread/11171/Embedded-Systems-Training-Program-for-Engineers

We have lots of high level tools to experiment with on live projects. You will like to experiment embedded systems with these and you will find them here in the class.

Industrial Sensors
Human Motion Detectors
2-GSPS 4-channel Tektronix Oscilloscope
Wireless Data Telemetry Systems
Fire, Volatile Explosive and Chemical Sensors
Robotics and automation
Cosmic Ray Gamma Sensors - Record the data yourself

You can learn something that is impossible to learn elsewhere, and be proud of it.

This is a continuous 1-week program and we expect about 2000 people to join each year.

We have hostel for people coming from other places.

Prof. (Dr.) Shyam Sunder Tiwari, Ph.D. Physics
Managing Director
Sensors Technology Private Limited
AM-51, Deen Dayal Nagar, Gwalior, MP 474020, India
Tel: 0091-751-2470680, Fax: 0091-751-4065716
Mobile:: 09302146640
www.sensorstechnology.com/

By Vector Institute on 9 January, 2008 - 12:44 am

The admission into our Program in Embedded Systems through the All India Admission Test log on to -

http://www.vectorindia.org/exam_schedule.html

Hi,

Following link may help you:

http://www.freshersworld.com/directory/training.asp

By Anonymous on 7 May, 2008 - 11:43 pm

Hello,

I suggest you join some good institutes like CDAC, and never join Cranes coz it does not stick to its word of placements and also it takes 9 months to finish the course.

Innobox systems
Swarna Jayanti complex
Ameerpet

Offers embedded systems training

Hi,

Sigma Solutions is right. I would perfectly agree with arvind & others. Even I have been a student of Shobhit Nigam. I have been trained by trainers from Sigma Solutions. I have learnt my embedded sytems from them. These guys know their job. They are into corporate training too & perhaps that's why the quality is excellent. I'm not sure of the syllabus right now; but when I was a student I was taught:

C & Embedded C
Linux utilities, commands, etc
Linux shell scripts....
Linux as on OS
Networking
Device Drivers
Microcontrolers (8051, ARM, Renessas etc)
RTOS like
uC-OS, vxworks,
uC-Linux etc
DSP processor (TMS 5X series)
Cross compilers like Keil....
& such topics.....

Of course I couldn't complete the entire course yet I would very proudly say that Embedded Systems in Sigma Hyderabad really helped in making me what I'm today & I guess Mr. Shobhit Nigam's number has been changed to 9949999239.

They are reachable at training@sigmasolutions.co.in

If anyone wants to contact me they can on naina_glitz @ rediffmail. com

I did my embedded systems training in Sigma Solutions & it certainly changed my life.

Its a professional company rather than any ordinary institute.

Of course the decision is yours but if you want to contact them, then I'm not sure of their number, in our times it was 91-9701770707. please check out, but the mailID is training@sigmasolutions.co.in

in case of any queries in embedded systems please reach me at naina_glitz@rediffmail.com of course let the queries be genuine

One of my friends company is conducting Industry relevant embedded system training for fresh engineers. They are adopting a new methodology of training the students which I feel is the best for the fresh engineers who are keeping their first step in their professional carrier.

If any one of your friends/relatives are interested ask them to contact Training@elegancetech.co.in

Thanks to this forum

Taking feedback from this forum I searched for embedded systems training in all places. But I'm lucky that I joined embedded systems training course in Sigma Solutions.

In my opinion Sigma solutions is the best institute for learning Embedded Systems. Perhaps the reason why training is so effective there is because they have thier own development center & most of the trainers are genuine corporate trainers.

I attained a lot of confidence in English speaking also from here apart form embedded systems training.

You can call them at 91-9701770707 or training@sigmasolutions.co.in

sameena.bgm@rediffmail.com

As they promised they have given me a career.

Let me know if you are interested in USB, drivers, VxWorks, Threadx, Linux Traning.

Pradeep