function codes for a hitachi hizac E series?

B

Bob-wd8bdn

I have a project of updating a machine with a new PLC. The PLC currently in the machine is a Hitachi Hizac E. I don't have the software or cable and will be installing an A-B 1200 series in it. I don't have much problem converting the ladder other than a few of the elements, they are: DIF F00 202, IFR F03, LATCH F45 265 and SFR F47 400. If anyone has information on what these are and how they work, I would appreciate knowing. Thanks.

Bob

T

Terry Hutson - Your Friendly Hitachi Eng

DIF 00 202 - This is the instruction used to detect a rising edge of an input. When the input of the function goes from low to high the outout 202 will go on for one PLC scan.

IFR F03 - It is a Set/Reset fuction and is used as a step sequence the top input is the set and the bottom input is the reset.

LATCH F45 265 - This is a simple latch function, same as set/reset but in this function the reset takes priority so if the reset is held on the outpt will never activate.

SFR F47 400 - This is a shift register. It is looking at word M400 (16 bits). top input is the data flag, midddle input is the clock flag and the bottom input is the reset.

Hope this helps.
[email protected]

Hi Bob

have you found out something?

I also have a problem, maybe you can help me.

http://home23.inet.tele.dk/merkur/indhold/cnc/plc/plc.htm

I have mailed to another newsgrop, and this is it.

Hi
I have a plc for welding round pipe, iI wonder if some can give me a hint
to a homepage where to find software to re-program the software.
I´m looking for software for my HITACHI HIZAC D-25 ..
I think this one were build in 1990
It´s only for hobby, so I hope I can find some free software with u´r help.
I also need some config/doc. over the connectioncable
Sorry my english spelling. hope someone can help me.
regards
J Hansen Denmark..
Note! this is only for hobby, so far.
I miss a describe of the cable connection to?
thanks very much...JJ