Symax SFW-30 and SFW-50 software upgrades

W

Woody

InCide has a couple of SQD PLCs installed in a semi automation situation, The IT guy is insisting on upgrading the PCs to newer models running Windows Vista from Windows 3.1. The software currently in use is SFW-30 & SFW-50 on a DOS 6.2 OS. The Co. is resisting replacing the PLCs because of possible extened loss of production, won't go into details but cost & loss are big deals. My Question, can anyone help with newer software source?

I cannot help as I think that no software exist, on the other side I am looking for that software, do you know where it is possible to find?

Thanks
Michele

B
I have a lot of SQD software, including "no key" software. SFW375 and SFW50 etc. You are welcome to have it. Post your email in response to this message.

Just so you are aware, you can use old SQD I/O with latest Schneider (Modicon) platforms and software. Easy migration without replacing all wiring.

J

jose juan ramirez

Hello,

I'm looking for the symax 30 ms-dos software. can someone redirect me to the download please?

>I have a lot of SQD software, including "no key" software.
>SFW375 and SFW50 etc. You are welcome to have it. Post your
>email in response to this message.
>
>Just so you are aware, you can use old SQD I/O with latest
>Schneider (Modicon) platforms and software. Easy migration
>without replacing all wiring.

Do you have the SFW375 software? I have a square-d plc that I would like to program but the software I have is looking for a key and it only work in demo mode? My eamil is [email protected].

Thanks in advance.

>I have a lot of SQD software, including "no key" software.
>SFW375 and SFW50 etc. You are welcome to have it. Post your
>email in response to this message.
>
>Just so you are aware, you can use old SQD I/O with latest
>Schneider (Modicon) platforms and software. Easy migration
>without replacing all wiring.

Do you have the SFW375 software? I have a square-d plc that I would like to program but the software I have is looking for a key and it only work in demo mode? My eamil is [email protected].

Thanks in advance.
Hi I've been struggling to find the sfw50 software , need to back up a PLC so bad , Can I have a copy? will really appreciate it so much , Regards