Turbine Ground Fault Rectification

A

Adeel Imtiaz

Mark-II is installed on one of our turbines. We have faced grounding faults both Speedtronic and 125VDC from last 8 years. Recently i have traced these grounds and rectified them. I have also developed a complete case study of this hectic job. This paper would be very helpful in finding Ground faults not in MARK-II control system but in other systems too.

Plz let me know what is the proper forum to float this paper/report (GE or ISA any other forum).

Thanks

A

Adeel Imtiaz

Dear CSA,

The report has a lot of snaps/pictures and its in PDF format. Is there any other option available other than control.com. Although I will definably float it on CONTROL.COM. Plz guide.

Adeel Imtiaz

Hi, could you please e-mail me the report at lockout07 [at] gmail.com. I'm facing same problem at my side and your report will be very helpful to me. Thank you in advance.

A
Dear ALL
I am in the phase of final review of this paper. I will float this paper to you (control.com & wiki.com) very soon. Thanks

Best Regards,
Adeel Imtiaz

A

Adeel imtiaz

Dear ALL
The MARK-II Ground Fault Rectification paper is sent to control.com & wiki.com. I hope it will be online soon.

Best Regards,
Adeel Imtiaz

U
Hello everyone,

Being a part of the team working on this Ground Fault Rectification, I am very happy and obliged to see the Ground Fault Rectification paper on controlwiki. I hope it soon comes in google search as well.

Best Regards
Usman Ghani
Instrument & Control Engineer
Fauji Fertilizer Company
Pakistan