GE Mark VIe Control System

F

Frank Brown

This is my first post and I have a feeling that I am breaking a "NO SELLING" rule already, but really I just want to know if anyone out here knows of a place that trades in parts or whole systems.

I have 4 GE Mark VIe control systems that are new - we are replacing our own control systems in their place. I need to find a source (surplus market?) who trade GE Mark VIe systems. Can anyone direct me somewhere that is not ebay/craig's list?

Frank, as Peg says you can talk to some of the non-OEM suppliers out there but I highly doubt that much is out there for MKVIE systems yet. This system being so new and still going through growing pains I think you may be stuck with the OEM for a while yet. Depending on your relationship with the GE it has been my experience that pricing is cheaper from GE (we have a LTSA) than what I can get from others.

I don't know what your experience has been but I have found it difficult to find any "trading" of parts or complete systems of the MKVI even though it is now considered a "legacy" system.

F
Thanks Peg.

I contacted Gas Turbine Controls Corporation - and I think they are interested in these systems.

I appreciate the contact and I'll let them know where I found them!