Master Drive fault

J

JONATHAN

we have a drive model 6ES7021-0EP60...and suddenly started tripping on F011 fault. Not able to reset rated current of the motor in 6.4 am and Motor is taking normally 3.4A at full load. Now what is this f011 (says over current)....don't understand how??? Is there any remedy or possibilities which can correct this fault OR replacement which i have already done is the only solution. Kindly help.

Thanks
Jonathan

B

bob peterson

I think it is the same guy. Same name. Same odd posting style (probably not native english speaker).

Maybe we should have an automatic reply that says "call the manufacturer for manufacturer specifc issues" when people ask about this kind of thing.

It sounds to me like he has messed around with the drive settings and now can't get them back to the way they were when it was working correctly.

--
Bob

G

Gabriele Corrieri

Hello Jonathan

just two days ago a customer has called me about F011: there's a short between phases, check with drive switched off the winding impedance (resistance) wit a mutimeter, r949 helps you to find the phase that give the over current alarm.

About 15 months ago a large drive (I've no time to check the size of your own) has give the same alarm, a connection is loose into drive, between igbt and output, insulation was broken and drive get over current alarm, in this case we get the drive to siemens repairing lab.

Gabriele

Ty Gabriele,

Ty Mr. Peg & Mr. Gabriele for your valuable help.
well we tried checking the drive output and checked the IR values as well. Even checked motor & its cable IR values. R949 is a new parameter which I will check. Many thanks for your help.

But do we have any method to check DRIVE condition by doing some test or via drive monitor ??

BR,
Jonathan

G

Gabriele Corrieri

Hi Jonathan,

the drive check (power and feedback board, not the CU board) is done via a particular test equipment connected to an adapter board mounted in a CU slot of chassis, the check board is very exaustive for tests, but the cost is very prohibited for one test only (around 1200 euros).

Another way could be unmounting the drive do a complete cleanup with compressed air gun (dry, very dry) and a visual check of the power board, but for my experience the problem in 90% of cases is located on motor / cables

Gabriele