Book on Basics of Turbines

E

england author

Plzzz send me any books u have or give me the links about the basics of turbines.

B

bob peterson

have you considered actually buying them?

I would bet the ISA has some good ones.

You might also look at amazon or other online book sellers. maybe ebay
if you are looking for some used bargains.

--
Bob

B

Bob Peterson

Would it be possible for control.com to store this kind of material on the control.com website? It might make for a good repository of this kind of thing in a single place. If nothing else, maybe just links to where the stuff can be found. It seems to come up periodically.

> MODERATOR

> Would it be possible for control.com to store this kind of material on the control.com website? It might make for a good repository of this kind of thing in a single place. If nothing else, maybe just links to where the stuff can be found. It seems to come up periodically. <

What about putting it on controlwiki? If people give me the information, I'll make sure it gets put up there.

Peg, one of your friendly moderators

Z

Zacharia, Tomy

>> Send me your e-mail address, I will send you gas turbine book ::: post by aan -...

>> MODERATOR

>> Would it be possible for control.com to store this kind of material on the control.com website? It might make for a good repository of this kind of thing in a single
>> place. If nothing else, maybe just links to where the stuff can be found. It seems to come up periodically. ::: post by Bob Peterson...

Be Aware of Copyright police. Lots of things are available on the internet, to the inquisitive. Let us just respond by names of titles/books/periodicals. People can find it using google.

As we say in Hindi "The thirsty come to the well and not the other way round".

Regards,
Tomy Zacharia