Energy reclaimation project

K

Ken E

I think to reclaim energy we should look at capturing the hot air from
discussions of energy from town/city household water pressure. Either
that or have everyone expend their energy on a treadmill/generator
instead of these useless projects.

OK, I've just realized that I am continuing this debate by contributing
to it on a new post....Please forgive me!

KEJR

Nope, a new post is the best place to flame the old one from. I like to get a giggle from the household water posts every few days.

Rob
www[.]lymac.co.nz

K

Ken Emmons Jr.

Good point Curt,

Reminiscent of methane production in Mad max beyond the Thunderdome,
except they used pigs in that one, not bulls. Close enough.

KEJR

Hi all,

Your moderator here. I originally posted this because I thought that it would bring some fun and comedy to the forum. Lets try not to get into flame mode, OK.

I think light heartedness is important in such threads.

Yours in the spirit of fun,
Peg

> Huh? Everyone's posting in fun mode, as far as I can tell...

What can I say, I'm paranoid. I just want to make sure it stays that way. I've actually gotten a chuckle out of these.

Peg

C

curt wuollet

Let's give Peg a hand for having a sense of humor! She justifiably censored my last attempt at wit. But we should stop short of ridicule in light of the many important things that people have done because they didn't know they were impossible. Wry humor should be taken in the spirit given.

Regards

cww Who has on occasion seen a way to do the "impossible".

I actually prefer "friendly Moderator"....

None of us is going to be laughing when someone figgers something like this out.

But we can have a chuckle until a new law of physics gets published, or someone thinks differently about applications of the existing laws.

Chuckle on!

Remember: uncontrolled methane production is harmful to the environment in more ways than one, besides being volatile....

Cheers!