How big is the MV AC Drives market in India?

N

NKS

please share your views on the MV Drives business in India,
I am planning to do a market research report for India...

Thanks
NKS

V

Venugopal Balla

Hi NKS,

India is always a Growth Region market having huge potential for MV AC Drives.

Business for MV Drives in India would mainly a mix of low power high and medium voltage as well as high power high voltage. It all depends on the HT MOTORS suppliers of Induction as well as Synchronous Machines. Sometimes, an LCI Drive or a Static Frequency Converter / Static Excitation Equipment is needed to control the start up of high inertia machines.

The main areas of applications would involve the energy saving pumps and compressor in Water, Oil & Gas as well as Hydro Power Generation and Thermal Coal-fired Power Plants for ID/FD/PA/SA/ BFP/CEP.
The deciding factor is not only the price but also qualifying conditions criteria such as Local installed based customer references, Local mfg. set up factory establishment, increasing GDP - localization, maker approval by the leading engineering firms/ consultants/ consulting engineers organization, mech.machine buiders - OEMs, end user and project owner's committee team acceptance, international brand image/ reputation which govern the decision of buying the systems, in addtion to beating the competition to local giant brands.

Please elaborate on your needs of Market Research as it is a vast subject the journey never ends...

Its better to target... serve the accessible market which market is demanding...

You may discuss on your research needs with me.

balla.venugopal (at) gmail dot com

------
please share your views on the MV Drives business in India, I am planning to do a market research
report for India...
Thanks
NKS