LZZ Coil

Z

Zihni

Hi!

I'm Zihni. I'm from Turkey. I have worked in a Natural Gas Combined Cycle Plant Power. We have 2 Gas Turbines and Steam Turbine which uses TMR Mark V control.

I want to learn information about LZZ coil. What do it do? Please give me response.

Zihni from Turkey,

control.com has a 'Search' feature on the far right side of the Menu bar or every control.com page. Type your search word/term there (each word must be preceded by a + character) and press ENTER on your keyboard and you will be presented with a list of relevant threads.

Doing so with LZZ (+LZZ was the search term used) revealed this thread and response:

http://www.control.com/thread/1232516605#1232597882

(remove any spaces inserted by the control.com software when pasting the URL into the address field of your preferred browser).

One of the benefits of forums like control.com is that people can search previous threads to see if their question has already been asked and answered. And, unlike many forums on the Internet most of the people who get help from others here on control.com post feedback to let others know if the responses were helpful or not (hint!). So, by searching the site and finding other relevant threads you can also see if the information provided was helpful or not.