Mark VI does not reach its normal "Control" state

L

Lekie

We have a Frame 5 Unit with a TMR Mark VI control system. Some days ago we stopped the turbine for a minor maintenance. Yesterday, when we checked the Mark VI, the processors weren't in their normal "Control" state. We check the "Controller state"; the <R> and <S> processors were in "Boot" state (In yellow color) "IO state 0X69" "Control State: 0xc8" and a message: "Missing state data packets". The <T> processor was in "Fail" state (In red color) "IO Sate 0x66", "Control State: 0xc2" a message: "Expander fault-See the controller diagnostic alarm queue". We have tried rebooting the processors but always is the same thing.. What can we check or verify?

Lekie

[email protected] is my email if you want to contact me

Dear Lekie,

I would suggest using your toolbox software to look at diagnostics for "T" core on the VCMI card and the UCVE cards in particular. I appears that something has stalled the "T" core from booting properly. Take note of the LED indicators on each of the cards in the "T" core and report back. Please also report back any diagnostic alarms for all the cores. I think that "R" and "S" cores are waiting for "T" core. There will be no control until you can repair "T" cores boot sequence.