SUTRON HMI OLD VERSION

A

ATUL

Hi,

We have sutron make HMI (BT21), Type: 81031.040 with Profibus connectivity. This has become faulty as there is no display now on this. How and where I can get it repair? Can any body supply same HMI in working condition/new one? How to transfer program from faulty HMI to new HMI (same type). Please respond. Thanks

Atul

Hi,

> We have sutron make HMI (BT21), Type: 81031.040 with Profibus connectivity. This has become faulty as there is no
> display now on this. How and where I can get it repair? Can any body supply same HMI in working condition/new one? How to
> transfer program from faulty HMI to new HMI (same type). Please respond. Thanks

Well i can solve your problem of HMI repairing, kindly mail me pictured of the same.

Regards,
Mehul

S
> How to transfer program from faulty HMI to new HMI (same type).

Atul,

You should buy a reliable HMI. I used to suffer from similar troubles until i found AVG - Uticor HMI.

Their HMI is compatible with all the PLCs of the world over profibus/ethernet/modbus ...

They give 4 yrs of warranty and you can operate them under harsh conditions (60 C, 95 % humidity).

You can contact Aviral Tripathi (9911134612, Noida, India) for your requirements.