Factory Talk SE HMI graphic modification

A

Ahmed

I'm working on the Factory talk SE and I want to add a PID on the HMI display.

my configuration is as follow:
one engineering station
two scada servers (redundant)
and 3 operators station.

please help me how to add a PID on the HMI display.

I do it first on the engineering station then I copy it on the Scada servers and then to the operators stations. I have to add data on the factory console first or not

please help me.

E

Eddie Willers

To 'add a PID faceplate', you are creating or modifying a Display.

To create and modify displays in FactoryTalk View SE is that you run the FactoryTalk View Studio software on an engineering workstation, but the project you are editing is on the FTView Server.

Displays and the objects on them are transferred from the Server to the Client automatically when you open the displays during runtime. If you are changing a display that already exists, it will be refreshed on the client when you close and re-open it.

Thanks for your helpful answers.

I have problem with trends. I have a message error (failed to add item to the data server OXC0040007). it shows all the tags that could not access.

Please help me to sort out this issue.

Thanks.

E

Eddie Willers

That sort of error code may be related to specific settings in your Data Server configuration, or specific tag syntax. The text of that error shows up several times in the Rockwell Automation Knowledge base.

The Control.com bulletin board is not an appropriate context for solving this sort of problem. You should get in touch with Rockwell Automation Technical Support directly.