Gas turbine filtration survey

N

Nicki Sutton

I am looking for gas turbine power plant professionals involved in either site / turbine management, diagnostics, maintenance, or procurement of maintenance parts and / or services to take part in a paid online survey. This research is being conducted by Strategyn UK, an innovation firm, on behalf of a global high-performance materials company seeking innovation opportunities in the gas turbine air filtration market.

The survey aims to identify the important needs you wish to better satisfy related to management of gas turbines and gas turbine air intake filters.

If you agree to participate, unless you express otherwise, your responses will remain completely confidential. You will not be approached for sales or marketing purposes by Strategyn or our client, nor will you be added to other lists. <b>We want only to get your feedback and opinions.</b>

As a thank you, we can offer a payment of $150 for anybody who completes the survey.

If this sounds like something that you might be interested in, please email me at nicki.sutton [@] strategyn [dot] com and I will send you a personal link.

Many thanks for your support!

Nicki