Uncontrolled load sharing in synchronized alternator

J

jonip

first post and hopefully, experts can guide me to find the answers.
already read post in control.com that exactly connected to my problem in post #Isolated Generator and Droop Governor. but i want to specific shot to our problem recently.

problem started few weeks ago, routine test paralleling diesel engine with main turbine generator almost create shutdown to our plant. this test is weekly program, never find this problem before.

diesel engine 2x1.5 MW/ 6.6 kV setting for droop, controller speed Woodward ProActII; main generator 7 MW/6.6 kV. setting for isoch, Woodward 505; normal load 5.5 MW.

synchronizing process running good, until the time when diesel engine ordered manual to take load from main generator. when load reach approx. 380 kW, suddenly load diesel generator each, increase almost max power it can handle (1.5 MW), it happened, even without manual ordered from speed faster in diesel. speed diesel monitored stable in 1516 rpm (system freq quite high in 50.5 Hz).

we also test when running Main turbine in single mode, and give additional load 400 kW, it responded normal, show that governor in good condition.

already check for contact faster condition, all orders faster to woodward governor,and even restroke diesel actuator, all seems to be normal. troubleshoot test repeated for almost 5 times, the problem still exist.

is there any spot, that we missed to checked? or problem begin from the main generator?

already replace the diesel generator Woodward ProActII with same parameter, problem still there.

any answer and response would be appreciated.
thank you