MKVIE HMI Dongle

C

Ch Amir Islam

Please Can any body inform me how to purchase a HMI Dongle Key for MKVIE ToolBox ST? Or can provide me its GE Part Number?

J
Can you let me know what country you are in and I can direct you to the right local contact.

C

Ch Amir Islam

> Can you let me know what country you are in and I can direct you to the right local contact.

I am in Pakistan. We have installed 02 GE GTG 9E. in project GE will provide us for our HMI. Additionally we want 2 more dongles for our team. Please tell me about its part number or any thing authentic.

S

Sandeep Mishra

Hi Amir,

Something that i know about 02 GE GTG 9E is that It has vent fans 88BT-1 and 2 in combustion wrapper joint and near cans #4 and 11 at each end of horizontal joint of the wrapper. 2 purge air valves VA33-1 and VA33-2 for water injection, Water injection system is for NOX control when running on HSD oil.

Hi Amir,

What is the name of your plant? GTC is US based company that has excessive inventory of GE speedtronic control system spares. They also have engineers who can help you with your requirement.

I have a friend of mine working for GTC.

You can contact him at [email protected]. I am sure he will be of some help to you.

C

Ch Amir Islam

> What is the name of your plant?

> I have a friend of mine working for GTC.

> You can contact him at
> [email protected].

Dear

It's UCH POWER PLANT of GDF SUEZ in PAKISTAN. I just to know the GE part number of Dongle or send me any kind of link.