How to build driver communication GPRS to SCADA Mango M2M

C

Claudio Melo

Recently acquired a GSM GPRS Remote Controller unit from China consisting of input ports (analog and digital) and output ports (relay) that collect data for all variables recorded by other small devices called sensors. We have several types of sensors on the market include voltage sensors, current, temperature, magnetic sensor, presence sensor and others. This device has a GPRS interface, a type of data connection offered by network operators of GSM phones, which sends all the data captured by the sensors for different types of free - WEB SERVER existing in the market which are supervisory servers intended to receive the data from GSM GPRS Remote Controller and provide these data to system users. Among them are the ScadaBR (supervisory Brazil) MANGO M2M SCADA, OpenScada, Server OPC, SCADA, among others. all work on Linux and Windows platform. The manufacturer of this device says I need to hire a professional to develop the drivers that will be used in the SERVER supervisory of mine choice so that the operating system sees the presence and can communicate with the hardware which recently acquired. To complicate matters, according to the manufacturer, this unit is not compatible with many existing standard drivers such as MODBUS TCP/IP and others that run on different platforms. All sensors mentioned work very well with the unit, whose variables are read briefly when we use the command by SMS message, but in time to integrate these variables to pass to the SERVER by a GPRS internet connection is not possible because there is no protocol active communication that enables the acquisition and storage of data on SERVER. My problem: I don´t have drive communication between connection GPRS of unit with software SCADA, do not exist driver module installed in SCADA been compatible with unit that use GPRS internet connection.
All sensor I am using in test are running very well with unit, the datas registers from variables analogic and digital are read by command SMS when sent to unit and show your value real time.

Specification GSM GPRS Remote Controller

Standard adapter: DC 12V/1.5A Reference scope 9-24V DC Power consumption
Standby:12V/70mA; Working Max.: 12V/300mA GPRS Module
Siemens MC55i Frequency bands
Quad-band: EGSM 850,EGSM900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900, Compliant to GSM Phase 2/2+ Transmit power
Class 4 (2W) at EGSM 900 and EGSM 850 Class 1 (1W) at GSM 1800 and GSM 1900 GPRS connectivity
GPRS multi-slot class 10 GPRS Data Transmission
GPRS data downlink transfer: max. 85.6 kbps GPRS data uplink transfer: max. 42.8 kbps Coding scheme: CS-1, CS-2, CS-3 and CS-4 TCP/IP stack
TCP,UDP SIM interface
Supporting 3V SIM Card External antenna
Connected via 50 Ohm antenna connector or antenna pad, SMA Antenna interface
A Professional GSM Alarm System designer and manufacturer!
GSM SMS Controller Alarm &GSM House Alarm System&
GSM Telemetry Units & GSM GPRS Telemetry Data Logger
Serial Interfaces
1 RS-232 Port,1 RS485 Port, 1 USB Port; Protocols
SMS, GPRS UDP,TCP, Modbus RTU, and more equipment protocols can be added according to requirements. Digital Inputs
6 OPT Coupler (3-24V) NC/NO/Edge/Level type Active Contact and Passive Contact By Switch Can be used as Pulse Counters; Analog Inputs
10 Analog Inputs. 12 bit resolution, 0-5V or 0-20mA; Thermometer Inputs
2 Ports DS18B20. Measures temperatures from -55°C to +125°C. Fahrenheit equivalent is -67°F to +257°F, ±0.5°C accuracy from -10°C to +85°C, Thermometer resolution is programmable from 9 to 12 bits. Digital Relay Outputs
4, 120VAC/3A, 24VDC 3A, Can be controlled by Event, scheme, Incoming call, SMS Commands, Timer, Interlock, 2 outputs can setup as NC or NO type; Power Source Outputs
3 Ports with 3.3VDC/400mA Power for external device; 1 Port with 12VDC/750mA Power for external device; Memory Capacity
4MB Memory inside, can save the data for 1 month. Internal Backup Battery
7.4V 1200mAH Temperature range
-10-+70 °C Humidity range
Relative humidity 95% (condensation free) Exterior dimension
168mm*113mm*32.3mm Net Weight
1000 g

I would like to add a new "driver" for my data source in SCADA Mango M2M, so I'm wanna to get someone that know build this new driver for solver my problem.

If you have any driver compatible with GSM GPRS Remote Controller and desire maker test my unit say me just IP and port your SERVER for see and verify it running well. I put new datas in setting GPRS from unit.