DOX5 communication error

K

karikob

Hi everybody!

I would like to ask some help. I would like to use a SattCon OP 45 (v2.0) PLC with DOX 5 program (there was a man who has written a project in this program). The old PLC was damaged but I have taken a new one (a better word: not used).

I can start the DOX 5 program and open the project without any problems. I can set up the com port with "CONF" command. I can communication with the PLC with "TERMINAL" command.

But, when I try to transfer the program ("SEND") from DOX 5 to PLC I get this message. "Error: Target system not ready." (I tried it when the PLC program has ran and stopped).

I tried to create a new project and got a "blank" project from PLC with "RECEIVE" command, but I get an another message: "Error: Communication"
My question is what I doing wrong?

Note

I have DOX10 an there are no problems with sends and receives. But I know that I had to modify the config.sys file that it can use the com port. In DOX 5 I have to do this modify also?

Thanks in advance for any help!

hi,

you have to reconfigure the type of sattscope model or "target". i had a similar trouble so i change the target in the program. let me remember the instruction that i use. i have installed dox5 in a virtual machine.

best regards

hey

i am having a trouble downloading op45-4ver project to ver3.1 please tell how can i change target system. conf is not working. terminal command is working.