Wonderware windowviewer issue

D

Daniel

Hello,

I have my HMI design proplerly working in windowmaker, and when I run the runtime from the windowmaker it shows the screens that I have open perfectly.

My problem comes when I try to open directly the Windowviewer without previously opening the windowmaker. It looks like it opens my windows, but they are hidden somehow, everything is gray and I can only see the top bar window!

I have checked the resolution and the Intouch application has the same than my computer. I tried also to change the resolution in Intouch.ini to the same than my computer, but I still can't see anything.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

It appears that you haven't assigned any HOME windows yet on your project.

Open your window maker, on the left side under TOOLS>CONFIGURE>WINDOW MAKER > HOME and select those windows you wish to appear on project startup.

In addition, under SCRIPTS>APPLICATION> ON STARTUP, put the script ShowHome;

That should do it.

Cheers :)

Hi !!!

Thanks for the answer!

I had already configured some home windows to be shown as you have described. The have tried everything and I still can't see the windows.

I can see when Windowviewer opens that the windows are opening also but for one instant only, then they disapear...

Something also interesting is that I only can see the popup_header window on the top, but if I change its position in windowmaker a bit lower (closer to the center of the window), I also can't see this header.

I have no idea about how to fix this...

Thank you so much!

Regards,
Daniel