Alstom ALSPA P320 HDSR

S

Sajan Shrestha

We have ALSPA P320 C10 centralog at our hydropower station. I have taken backup of all the operator stations and installed them in virtual machine. What I need to know is that if there is any possibility to access historical data base from offline virtual machine when I have all the HDSR data on optical disk?

Sajan Shrestha
[email protected]

Did you do?

I HAVE virtualized C30, BUT RECOVER DATABASE DID NOT EVEN.

>We have ALSPA P320 C10 centralog at our hydropower station.
>I have taken backup of all the operator stations and
>installed them in virtual machine. What I need to know is
>that if there is any possibility to access historical data
>base from offline virtual machine when I have all the HDSR
>data on optical disk?

S

Sajan Shrestha

We took images of our centralog computer and tried to load them into new computers. Even though the operating system loaded properly, centralog didn't run on these new computers. I believe that the centralog system binds computer's hardware id with the software. Is there a possibility to load the images in virtual computer with the computer's hardware id so that centralog recognizes this as the earlier computer.

To me, it feels like there must be a way to do this. Does anyone know how to do this?

Indeed , if possible ; I achieved, I have made the replacement by new machines ; on these machines put virtual machines . And if it is definitely possible

Indeed , if possible ; I achieved, I have made the replacement by new machines ; on these machines put virtual machines . And if it is definitely possible
Hello, did you get the 1mn synchronization pulse to work with the virtual machine?
I had to write a specific application to use USB to Serial converters.