Field Balancing

J

Jhon

Dear Fellows;

I have face high vibration problem on a two shaft gas turbine. It require some trim/Field balancing.

I have adopt the 4 run method and calculate the values by draw a circles manually and then find the weight and angle. I want to know is there any software for field balancing which gives me also some solutions after vector subtraction like when i put the angles and weight?

Regards

> I have adopt the 4 run method.
> I want to know is there any software for field balancing which gives
> me also some solutions after vector subtraction like when i put the angles and weight?

I don't understand the question...
are you asking for vector addition software to perform the "4 run" method?

OR

does your vibration measurements include magnitude and ANGLE and you want vector addition program to assist with calculating balance solution base upon "one shot" or "measured effect" methods?

Hi;

I want to know after 4 run method we got a weight and angle. But the experts says that the weight must be split because heavy spot is not exactly on the parallel angle. so for better result split the weight at different angle means near that angle which u already calculated.

Is there any software to this job?

Regards
>> I have adopt the 4 run method. I want to know is there any software for field balancing which gives
>> me also some solutions after vector subtraction like when i put the angles and weight?

> I don't understand the question... are you asking for vector addition software to perform the "4 run" method?

> OR

> does your vibration measurements include magnitude and ANGLE and you want vector addition program to assist with
> calculating balance solution base upon "one shot" or "measured effect" methods?