Connecting S7-300 and BC3150/BK3150 (Beckhoff) via PROFIBUS

M

Mr.Taho

Hi everybody,

I'm a new member.

Everyone who can help me to connect S7-300 (master) to BC3150 *slave* (Beckhoff) via PROFIBUS, pleased. I've configured for BC3150 with 1 BYTE BX OUT/MASTER IN, and the same with S7-300. But when I download the configuration to S7-300 via PC Adapter, PLCs not run and all of LED was flashing.

I don't know why? Could you pleased help me!

Thank you very much!

I suggest going online with the S7 and look at the diagnostics. If the S7 is actually communicating with the BK, then the BK may also have extended diagnostics.

I have a stripped down test bench example of an S7-300 communicating with a BK3150 if you would like it.

My skype is "mr.taho91” could you pleased contact me and show me how to do it?

> I have a stripped down test bench example of an S7-300 communicating with a BK3150 if you would like it.

Thank you very much!

> I suggest going online with the S7 and look at the diagnostics. If the S7 is
> actually communicating with the BK, then the BK may also have extended diagnostics.

If possible Can you show me step by step that how to config S7 300? because when i download GSD file of BK3150 it don't have any module what i have in my project (for example: KL1002,KL2004,...)

I'm almost ashamed to say it, but my attempts to configure this from scratch using just the manuals I was able to download failed miserably. I ended up using an existing, working project as a starting point.

> I'm almost ashamed to say it, but my attempts to configure this from scratch using just the manuals I was able to
> download failed miserably. I ended up using an existing, working project as a starting point.

^^ but when i try to config file BK3150 GSD, i can't find some module of Beckhoff such as KL1002, KL1004, KL2004 what i'm using for my system :(