CAP Certified Automation Professional Exam

Y

yasser

Does anyone tried to pass the exam of CAP (certified automation professional) recently?

Because I have tried to pass the exam twice and unfortunately failed!

I need some help if anyone can share his experience.

B

Bob Peterson

It appears to me that the primary purpose of the certification is to sell the classes that teach you how to pass the test so you can be certified.

Did you take the classes or buy the study material?

But I am a bit of a cynic about such things.

D

David Ferguson

No classes, just took the test........and passed...

If you know the stuff and are going to represent yourself as such, why do you need a class ?

Not saying don't take the class but just like ALL test prep classes, are you trying to pass a test or trying to see where you are in your Profession ?

But then again you can argue about ALL credentials. I just helped my son study for and pass his PE, we commented while asking me questions, what a STUPID test it was (can you say memorization). In 2015 it doesn't allow you to use the most used tool you use every day to answer obscure memorization scenarios (a smart phone and Google or Wiki).....but we joked it's stupid and we were pessimistic until you have it, then it's the best credential ever ; )P

Repeat after me "What do you know, and what have you done" not what paperwork you have......

Dave Ferguson
Control Systems Engineer
CAP, CCST, MCSE, NICET, VC-VIP, VC-MIA etc etc

Sent from my iPhone

Dear Sir

>Took and passed it.....can help.....

>Dave Ferguson

I need your help on same thing, I am planning to take the exam within the next six monthes.

Basiclly I need to know the must-have materials to study. I already have the the Guide to Automation Body of knowledge book.

I need to know if there are other books exam questions come from.
and thank you in advance

Regards
Osama Salih
Control system engineer
PDOC
my email address : [email protected]

I would like to get some study materials for CAP exam. Can anyone send me the link to download?

Realy appreciate this help. If possible please send some pdf's if you have any.

Thanks.
Selva.
Email: [email protected]

My advice:

Spend some time studying the Automation Book of Knowledge. Go chapter by chapter and see the important points.

Then go take the test.

If you pass, that's great. If not, plan the same test one month later.
If you failed, now youknow the type of questions that are asked,
30% of the questions will come back again on the next test.

Good luck

A

Akpojotor Emmanuel

I support what is said.

But please can anyone help to send me the electronic version/PDF of the Automation Book of Knowledge.

Kind regards
Sincerely
Emmanuel
[email protected]

>My advice:
>
>Spend some time studying the Automation Book of Knowledge.
>Go chapter by chapter and see the important points.
>
>Then go take the test.
>
>If you pass, that's great. If not, plan the same test one
>month later.
>If you failed, now youknow the type of questions that are
>asked, 30% of the questions will come back again on the next test.

Dear Guys,

I am planning to apply CAP certification Exam. Kindly guide me for basic preparation for clear the exam or send any stuff in soft copy.

Mail Id: [email protected]

Regards,
Vimal Gupta