MARK V CSP

M

Maatallah_3107

Hi All,
Please, how I can search about signal in CSP, when I open CSP sequence printer, there is no search signal option (Finder).

Regards

Maatallah_3107,
I can't understand your question.

Are you talking about differences in searching using Dynamic Rung Display versus a paper hard copy?

If you're using a printed "hard copy" of the CSP printout (CSP.PRN), there is another document you need to have printed out: CSP_XREF.PRN, the CSP Cross-Reference printout file. It's like an index for signal names, telling you where the signal is used and where the signal originates (where it's "written to"). I believe there is a legend/description of how to use the CSP.PRN and CSP_XREF.PRN files at the beginning of the files, but that may only be the Post CSP processor output files. Have you looked in the Mark V Maintenance Manual for any help in searching the CSP printout files?

Are you opening CSP.PRN using some kind of text editor and are unable to search using that text editor? If so, what text editor are you using?

Again, your post is not really clear. Please provide more information about how you're trying to search the CSP.

Hi,
I guess you are referring to CSP.prn file when you mentioned CSP Printer. As CSA advised, Mark V Studio is the best tool to search any signal in CSP. But if you don't have this application, don't you worry. You can still do the stuff by opening the 'prn' file with 'notepad'. However, you need to change the font to 'Terminal' to view the rungs in proper form, Else the rungs will only appear as '#' marks.

Hope this addresses your issue
Samson16