FSR Split and DLN Split for GE 7FA.05 model Gas Turbine

B

Balaurugan1983

Dear Friends,

I am working in 7FA.05 model GE designed gas turbine power plant. I am very new for gas turbine operation, So please detailed explain about FSR split (Fuel Stroke Reference) and DLN Split. Can explain about Combustion Reference Index INDEX with its calculation also.

1) DLN Split is the %age split between Primary and Secondary Fuel when on DLN Premix. This split will control the NOX and Co2 level of the machine and will be set when DLN Tuning is performed.

2) FSR Split - I guess this is a Dual Fuel machine. Simply FSR split is the %age split between Liquid FSR and Gas FSR when running Dual Fuel.

3) Not to sure what you mean by Combustion Reference Index? Are you looking at Combustion Monitor (Exhaust Temp. Spread calculations)?

These are very simple answers to what are some complicated systems. You say that you are very new, I think that you need to do some reading. Do you have a set of GE Manuals? Try and do some reading and please,keep asking questions, the forum will help.

If you need some help with documents, drop me a note at [email protected]

Balaurugan1983,

Do you have access to the Operations and Service Manuals provided with the unit(s)?

Can you get a copy of the Gas Fuel P&ID?

Can you get a copy of the Control Specification document for the Mark VIe?

Was any training done for operators/technicians prior to or shortly after commissioning--the reason for asking is to determine if there are any training manuals on site which you could obtain and study and refer to?

B

Balaurugan1983

Thanks CSA. I checked in my all documents and never seen detailed explanation. I give some example to you for your kind reference.

In my machine (7FA.05) having FSR SPLIT & DLN SPLIT. this both splits values (in %) are divided by P1, P2, P3 & Q. Below values were taken from one of my prior working days: For FSR split #P1-11.7/P2-12.6/P3-32.7/Q-4.6. During this time unit in PRE SELECT LOAD MODE for 150MW with gas fuel firing.

For DLN split #P1-19.0/P2-20.5/P3- 53.0/Q-7.5.

Any one please give clear answer for above one, because of i am newer for this one. even i searched my plant control document also, but i didn't get clear answer for above one. I want come to know what is meaning of FSR SPLIT & DLN SPLIT with its origin and why them were divided to P1, P2, P3 & Q.