CT Polarity and Reverse Power

H

habdellatif

I am working on commissioning of a steam turbine generator, the generator is protected by G60 relay with typical protective functions.
Now we have found a discrepancy between the relay drawing and the actual CT wiring. Basically all the CT's has the opposite polarity to what we have in the drawing.

A typical drawing will have the following configuration:
Neutral side: P1/S1 pointed at the Gen. neutral and CT the star earthed point towards the generator windings.

Line Side: P1/S1 pointed at the 52G( away from winding) as well as the CT star earthed point.

However in my case the CT polarity is completely the opposite which will not affect the differential protection but I am not certain about reverse power protection.

According to the CT polarity on the relay drawing, the current will be flowing into the relay. but in reality current will be flowing out of the relay, so I am expecting a false reverse power once we synchronize this unit.

Also can we expect other functions operating such as loss of excitation, distance, power swing.

Appreciate if someone with experience in Generator protection can help me out here.