H2 Cooled Generator Analyzer Rehabilitation

G

gokhan_eee

In our plant H2 gas analyzing system is very obsolete. We are going to renew these with new technology system. Can you share your experiences and your suggestion for our technical provision to emphasize. That is the crucial points that I have to focus?

Thank you.

gokhan_eee,

It really depends on your equipment and what you want to replace. Just the H2 analyzers? All of the gas sensing/scavenging equipment?

EOne, Environment One, provide drop-in replacements for GE-produced sensing/scavenging equipment. There are any number of instrument manufacturers the produce equipment capable of monitoring hydrogen content.

Many plants have made their own valving systems, and purchased new sensing equipment. Some have just replaced the sensing instruments.

My personal experience is with systems from EOne and sensors from Panametrics (a GE company). I believe Honeywell makes a H2 sensor, and Rosemount may, as well. There are probably many manufacturers in Europe and Asia, also.

Best of luck with your endeavour--and please write back to let us know how you fare with your project, what you chose and why, and how it works out for you.