PROCAL 2000 CEMS Analyzer

K

Kohsa

Gents,

I have some PROCAL 2000 model analysers in our GTGs stacks to measure the unburned hydrocarbons, and each analyser have calibration cylinders attached for daily auto calibration. But during the commissioning the calibration cylinder output values are messed up, and all are not matching. However the analyser itself calibration gas flow control valve available. but anybody know the correct set point for the cylinders, then please let me know to optimise the cylinder output pressure. The calibration gas cylinder details are methane, sulfur dioxide and nitric oxide.

Kohsa,

Have you RTFM (Read The Fine Manual)?

It's difficult to believe the proper values would not be specified in the manufacturer's manual, or at least the procedure for determining/setting the proper flow-rates.

Having written that, I do realize that some vendors use components from various manufacturers to complete a system, but, still--those vendors (integrators, really) usually provide some manuals or procedures with the systems.

If the equipment is still under warranty, you can also ask the supplier to return to restore the system to proper operation, and in the process observe and question and learn, developing your own procedure and/or refining the one provided with the equipment.