HMIWeb Display Builder

M

mohamedilies

We have a process in our company and we want to change the color our motorised valve two positions.

when the valve is closed, the color is green. when the valve is open, the color is red. we want the open valve with green color, and the closed position to red color.

I do not know how to change the color in the HMIWeb display builder in Honeywell Experion PKS.

I will be very happy to help me

M

mostafa_qasemi1987

you have two options

1. you can change color in each page go to HMI web builder and in custom properties of valve object change cp_styleforPV for valves

2. you can change color code in CSS file in OnOffValves_US.tex for all OnOff valves

M

mostafa_qasemi1987

Also Default of color in Honeywell for all valves is green for Open and Red for Close. are you sure you are using Honeywell object? if you do not use of standard objects (for example polyine and rectangles) maybe you must change the animation color.

B

blaouimohamedilies

I did not find the cp_styleforPv object in the custom properties of the valves, and I also did not find the file OnOffValves_US.tex in any directory.

We note that the colors of the On/Off valves are not created by a CSS file.

Please what should we do for this?
Thanks in advance.

A
Hi,

It seems you are not using Honeywell solution pack. You should have CSS filder in your abstract folder.

Probably you are using some created dynamic shapes.

<b>Moderator's Note:</b> I think filder is probably builder.

A
Hi,
It seems you are not using Honeywell solution pack. You should have CSS folder in your abstract folder and as other colleagues mentioned, about the custom properties tab.

Probably you are using some created dynamic shapes. If you are sure that there is no style sheet for your objects. It reaches to my mind that you should edit one of the objects then replace all of them by HMI tool as Display builder assistant --> Replace shapes,
Display folder location as abstract.

If you want to do change for all the pages, check the include subfolders check mark.

Current shape file: your shape name (e.g. Onoffvalve.sha)
And finally address the new shape file location.