Today is...
Sunday, April 23, 2017
Welcome to Control.com, the global online
community of automation professionals.
Featured Video...
Featured Video
EtherCAT with CTC’s master lets your multivendor network play well together...
Our Advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive
P&ID and Description Function of a Production Line
P&ID and description function for PLC course.

Hello.
I have PLC course in this term so I need P&ID and description function that both are related to one plant. I search in internet but I can't find them altogether. I want those diagrams for designing PLC from 0% to 100% as a project of my course. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.
"Reza"

Reza,

You'll find that sort of detail is usually company proprietary, especially in manufacturing.

Hi Reza_Hdr
Can you please more details on your query, what type of plant or process you are working for?

Based from that information we can try to search basic P&ID and FDS or even develop our own P&ID and FDS.

Best regards
Ikhtiander

I can probably find something for you on GE gas turbine control systems. For example a Lube Oil system or a Fuel Gas system, would that do?

Hi glenmorangie,

It does not make any difference for me that the P&ID and description function are belongs to what kind of plant or production line. I just want them to start learning PLC on a real project.

I am very grateful if you can help. please give them to me as soon as possible. I look forward to you.

Thank you so much.
Reza

Can you give me an Email address?

Hello my friend,

Thank you for your quick reply. My email address is reza.heidari2060 [@] gmail [.] com

Dear Bob,

I'm waiting for your email.

Thanks.
"Reza"