Today is...
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Welcome to Control.com, the global online
community of automation professionals.
Featured Video...
Featured Video
A demonstration of EtherCAT control of linear motors using the CTC EtherCAT master.
Our Advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive
Wiring Diagrams for Rotork Electric Actuator
Need manual and wiring for rotork model k30 F10A

We are trying to commission the mov, but we couldn't find any documents. Please let's know if you have any idea about that: make - rotork actuator type- K30 F10A.

By Bob Peterson on 28 May, 2017 - 2:34 pm
2 out of 2 members thought this post was helpful...

Most of the ones I have seen have a wiring diagram on the inside cover of the terminal box.

2 out of 2 members thought this post was helpful...

I dread start-ups with Rotorks for just this reason. The three times I was involved there there was no Rotork wiring diagram with the actuator.

Each time Rotork's telephone tech support required the model number AND serial and had to 'go look it up' and send the wiring diagram later on. Apparently there is no 'standard' diagram for any given model for the basic power and drive signal connections.

The best response I got was getting the wiring diagram next day, the other two it took three days before the wiring diagram showed up.

Maybe Rotork's no-diagram-on-the-inside-cover-of-the-wirng-cover has changed lately, but I've never found a wiring diagram with the actuator.

I didn't see anything in the terminal box.