Today is...
Saturday, August 19, 2017
Welcome to Control.com, the global online
community of automation professionals.
Featured Video...
Featured Video
A tutorial introduction to programming using the QuickBuilder Programming Environment.
Our Advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive
Thermocouple
Best Thermocouple manufacturer.

I need some K type Thermocouple for a diesel engine. Earlier i purchased 200 thermocouple from The Sensor Connection, USA. Some of them become damaged within short time. That's why i want to buy another 50 thermocouple from any different company. Can you inform me some best thermocouple manufacturer/supplier in the world?

1 out of 1 members thought this post was helpful...

If you have purchased so many Thermocouples, I would be inclined to contact the supplier with your concerns as to why they are not lasting.

1 out of 1 members thought this post was helpful...

I am not familiar with Sensor Connection but they appear to specialize in engine exhaust thermocouples.

The statement "become damaged" doesn't specify whether the damage is sheath, transition, internal, or lead wire damage. You might consider asking Sensor Connection what their explanation is for the damage that has occurred. The damage might be ordinary exposure to service conditions, which no supplier can do anything about. But with their specializing in this field, they're likely to have a reasonable knowledge base to draw on.