Practical PID setting in Industrial PID Controllers

• Thread starter S.Jamal Sadreddini
  • Start date
S

S.Jamal Sadreddini

Hi, I'm looking for some application notes and examples about practical pid Controller's setting. I use OMRON pid controllers, and i need to have some practices and notes to learn "How somebody can set PID parameters due to it's process?". All of us had read more about PID controllers, but in practice we usually have trouble! (myself of course:)!) so can u help me?

Its not possible to help in numerical algorithms: because they don't all implement same numerical P, I, D ....D is the critical and usually does not perform, and worse in many systems, it turns catastrophic. Numerical PID are not = analog.
A control loop tuned correctly for analog, may well be completly inadequate after changing the analog controller for a numerical one.
If I don't see the PID algorithm I can not help. Stay close to an old wolf if you want to learn hunting.

R

rhea mallick

dear friend
can u send us algorithm for auto tunned pid controller using 8051?

thanking u,
rhea

Its not possible to help in numerical algorithms: because they don't all implement same numerical P, I, D ....D is the critical and usually does not perform, and worse in many systems, it turns catastrophic. Numerical PID are not = analog.
> A control loop tuned correctly for analog, may well be completly inadequate after changing the analog controller for a numerical one.
> If I don't see the PID algorithm I can not help. Stay close to an old wolf if you want to learn hunting.
>