Solution Required for Time Synchronization of Siemens Legacy Relays

We have a master clock with NTP/ SNTP server with Ethernet output over NTP Protocol which requires to time synchronize our legacy Siemens relays. The relay have RS485 Port as input over IEC 60870-5-103 protocol for time synchronization.

We require a product (Protocol Converter) which can convert the protocol from Ethernet (NTP) as input and RS485 (IEC 60870-5-103) as output for time synchronization of our Siemens SIP4 relays.

We have about 21 Relays of the kind and require the product to cover all those relays.

abdulwahab05,

I have used products and software from Triangle MicroWorks in the past. Their support and Customer Service around the world was great. They probably have a product or products which will work for your application.

trianglemicroworks.com

I found them by using the term "iec 60870-5 part 103 protocol converter" in my preferred World Wide Web search engine. There were many others listed, but having had positive experience with this Company, I chose to recommend them to ask about how they might be able to meet your requirements.

Please write back to let us know how this turns out for you!

abdulwahab05,

I have used products and software from Triangle MicroWorks in the past. Their support and Customer Service around the world was great. They probably have a product or products which will work for your application.

trianglemicroworks.com

I found them by using the term "iec 60870-5 part 103 protocol converter" in my preferred World Wide Web search engine. There were many others listed, but having had positive experience with this Company, I chose to recommend them to ask about how they might be able to meet your requirements.

Please write back to let us know how this turns out for you!
Thanks, Im just emailing the enquiry to them. Lets hope for good.

Hi,
have you found a solution to your problem?
We will be glad to work with you on this.
We are located in Karachi and have worked out a proposal for a similar requirement.
It should work in your case as well.