Emulator for DCS, TDS 3000

S

Salvador de Lira

I working with DCS Honeywell manufactured, Actually I'm a brand new user, I need to learn as fast as possible, then I want to know I there is any software or application than can emulate the DCS TDC 3000 Honeywell programs, logics and schematics as well.

I have searched for if by internet but I found just one but it is not powerful as I need.

The simplest answer is no.
You could buy a small TDC3000 system using old hardware (HM,US,NIM) and running a HPM in simulation mode. This would give you the basic options.

Alternatives are:
Honeywell Simulation software which is designed for use with OTS.
PC versions of CL editor/ PE Build etc from Sandiford Limited in UK.
CL translator and emulation from Process IT (procdev.com).

I guess your budget and size of emualtion required will be the deciding factors.

Maybe I can help you, I saved to disc the STARSIM2000 demo program (it works for 10 minutes)from starsimulation.com in 4-5 years ago.I can send it for your email, if you want.

[email protected]

W

W. Todd Sneed

Yes, nHance technologies offers Honeywell Control & HMI emulation capability for the TDC3000, GUS, and experion sytems. The emulation was designed for building operator training simulators, but may be applicable to your needs. I'd be happy to discuss your project with you.

W. Todd Sneed
nHance Technologies, Inc
http://www.nhancetech.com
[email protected]