24VDC brushless explosion proof motor

L

Len

We are looking to put a 24V DC brushless on a chemical metering pump for use in a hazardous environment. It has to be rated UL or CSA for Class 1, Division 1. I have contacted most if not all of the major manufacturers without success. A PWM drive rated for use in a Class 1, Division 2, Groups C & D is also needed. Any help in this department would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Len

It appears that we may have found a motor that will work for us. We are still working out some of the technicalities. What application are you looking to put these motors in?

T

tryingnottokillmyself

I am trying to transfer some methanol we have a little gear pump but need a small low speed 24VDC motor for a class 1 div 1 area. we want to run it off the SCADA batteries. just started looking...not having much luck. do u mind me asking who was able to help you. I'm contacting Bodine tomorrow.

R
How much Methanol do you have to transfer?

I recently finished a Methanol project where we installed underground tanks using the same type of submersible pump used in a gas station.
These pumps are single phase 220V centrifugal, quite cheap and have all the approvals required.

Roy