3 phase generator problem

i have a 3 phase brushless generator. it is a marathon electric type ser brushless ac synchronous externally regulated alternator 680 x rated at 55 kw
i am having spikes and voltage kicking out, and if i turn the regulator switch off and then back on things will return to normal for awhile.
i am guessing i have a voltage regulator problem, the regulator is a basler vr63-4 which has been discontinued..
am i guessing right and if so where might i find a replacement regulator

i have a 3 phase brushless generator. it is a marathon electric type ser brushless ac synchronous externally regulated alternator 680 x rated at 55 kw
i am having spikes and voltage kicking out, and if i turn the regulator switch off and then back on things will return to normal for awhile.
i am guessing i have a voltage regulator problem, the regulator is a basler vr63-4 which has been discontinued..
am i guessing right and if so where might i find a replacement regulator
You should provide details on grid /utility /facility description./configuration
Also when this occuring ..is that during loading some consumers that are demanding KVar..do you see also KVar fluctuations /spikes similary to Voltage behaviour...

What kind of load /consumers the plant got...

Do the system reach overvolatge /undervoltage alarms /trips settings..

How about frequency behaviour on the grid /utility /system
Is that unit was operating correctly till now with same tuning /setting on Basler AVR..

With such details that you can provide here , better will be the support!

Basler Model VR63-4A only fits 120 Vac Generators, and Basler Model VR63-4 only fits 240 Vac Generators respectively, and both original Basler models do not have fuse protection.

Is that the case...

I have a link for that AVR replacement....

Just add a reply here than I can share it ...

i am new to this site, it says i had a post from an ignored person, what does this mean???
I really do not have a clue..
Is that OK for you to reply to my posts.
Adding a feedback is always appreciated..
I share precious informations and link for purchasing a AVR replacement..

Thank you
James