AGC Fail in Power Plant

L

loghman

I have a unit that can be controlled by AGC (in Remote mode) or by myself (in Local mode). The system operator asked me to define some signals that in case of activating any of them, the unit automatically goes from Remote to local mode in emergency situations. the signals could be as fallows:

1- circuit breaker open
2- communication fail
3- ....

My question is which signals should be defined exactly? And what is the exact logic for forcing the unit to change its mode from remote to local automatically in the power plant site?

I have a unit that can be controlled by AGC (in Remote mode) or by myself (in Local mode). The system operator asked me to define some signals that in case of activating any of them, the unit automatically goes from Remote to local mode in emergency situations. the signals could be as fallows:

1- circuit breaker open
2- communication fail
3- ....

My question is which signals should be defined exactly? And what is the exact logic for forcing the unit to change its mode from remote to local automatically in the power plant site?
Loghman,

We could try to assist you, on this AGC signals exchange list procedure, if you are able to give us some informations like:

1-Plant configuration.
2-Controls systems installed, .
3-SLD
4.AGC interconnections with control system if available.

And so we can support best as we can!

Controlsguy25.