SPPAT3000 License Description

Please clarify below item:

• SPPA-T3000 CS3000 Protocol.
  • SPPA-T3000 runtime license for CS3000.
  • SPPA-T3000 Dynamic Function Diagram view.
  • SPPA-T3000 engineering session license.
  • SPPA-T3000 Data exchange IO license.
  • SPPA-T3000 OPC Server License.
  • SPPA-T3000 Operating Session Licences.
  • SPPA-T3000 Plant I/O.
  • SPPA-T3000 Swap out server license.

Hello Saifur Rahman,

You don't really explain what you want clarified. Are you looking for comments from others who have used this particular Siemens's DCS? Just listing a group of number is not very helpful. Please explain/describe what you are asking?

Actually all this are license terms for different items. I just want to know all items of licences and actually what they mean.

I want comments for all license item.

A broad idea of the licenses is:

• SPPA-T3000 CS3000 Protocol. License for the communication protocol used by the CS3000 (ie. modbus, dnp, etc.)
  • SPPA-T3000 runtime license for CS3000. License for the CS3000, required for it to work
  • SPPA-T3000 Dynamic Function Diagram view. How many function diagrams in operation mode you can open at the same time across all workbenches
  • SPPA-T3000 engineering session license. How many workbenches in engineering mode you can open
  • SPPA-T3000 Data exchange IO license. How many signals you can exchange via communication protocol (have to see what you have to explain better), since you have CS3000 the signals connected in that communication.
  • SPPA-T3000 OPC Server License. So the application server can work as a OPC server
  • SPPA-T3000 Operating Session Licences. How many workbenches in operation mode you can open
  • SPPA-T3000 Plant I/O. How many signals you can connect via io modules
  • SPPA-T3000 Swap out server license. Haven't seen this before