NGR Usage in multiple gen-sets

Dear all,
I am learning about NGR usage because I am working on installation of 20MW gas- generator power plant.
Let me explain you about my power plant.
- we have 10 unit Gas generator (11KV, 50Hz,0.8Pf)
-we will produce the power by those gen-sets and distribute to the city.
-our gen-sets will run continuously in parallel as per load demand.

As there we had use one NGR (613Ohm, 6.36Kv L-N, 20A 10 sec) and before this NGR we have NGS ( Netural Ground Switch) 10 units (400A/1P , vacuum contactor).

- Netural point of each gen-sets will connect to respetive NGS incoming and outgoing will combine and connect to the NGR.

My question is
1)all NGS should be close all the time in parallel opertion and this is only for isolaton purpose?
2) Do we need to close only one NGS when using in parallel operation?
3) could you please guide line to me for requirement operation?

This is my very first job for MV gen-sets and I had experienced only in LV generators. So, I didn't use NGR before.

Any body share me the knowledge pls,

Best Regard,

Aung...
Did you read the "SmilarTHreads"?
Regards, Phil Corso
Dear Phil,
I had read smilar Threads. All discussion are good to learn for me but a little bit confusing. Thant's why I had asked base on my project.

If you don't mind, please kindly share me the knowledge.

Best Regard,

Aung...
In order to learn about Resistor-Grounding or any other grounding method, I suggest you retrieve Automation.Control.Com File # 1245257675, titled "The Physics of MV Neutral Grounding"!
It answers the often asked question "Why is the MV system-neutral grounded, especially when a 4th or neutral conductor is never required?"
Regards, Phil Corso

Aung...
I didn't find it either under the file # above! But I did find it at File # 1026241679!
Phil Corso
Hi Phil...
I am reading threads by searching with the titles on search box. But I am not clear what do you mean the file # 1026241679 ! Something like that. Also I can’t find with this number.

Aung

Aung...
At the top of the Introductory page tap on the Magnifying Glass icon. The word SEARCH will appear. Type in the File number.
Remember it does not directly address your query.
Phil