Island Governor tuning

We have 3 turbogenerators (same size) connected in Island mode. We have 1 machine in isochronous and 2 in Droop.

In order to reduce the shedding (influenced by electrical frequency protections), do you have any suggestion to improve Driver governor PI tuning leveraging some methodology ? (i.e. step load in different scenarios)

Thanks

We have 3 turbogenerators (same size) connected in Island mode. We have 1 machine in isochronous and 2 in Droop.

In order to reduce the shedding (influenced by electrical frequency protections), do you have any suggestion to improve Driver governor PI tuning leveraging some methodology ? (i.e. step load in different scenarios)

Thanks
Did you hear about Power management system (PMS) ...

About governor there can be possibility about tuning some parameters ...but we do not know what type/model of Governor installed /AVR / Genset OEMs...

Adding these informations here can be a good start for support you

ControlsGuy25,

Can you do that?

Are you a moderator?
CSA,

As Original poster did not update us on the issue..we can consider that the thread is "closed " ...

No I am not a moderator but some people come here and post , but they leave without replying...I do not like that ..

I know that you understand it ..