Power Sup

Hello all,

I just wanna ask a simple question concerned Control turbine syst MARK VIe، sine u work as a control engineer, if u dont mind.
As it's mentioned in the first pic TOOLBOX MARK VIe, exactelly in red I/O Live values: (7.08 & 7.60 vdc), What does it mean if values under voltage (24vdc) and how can we can ficx this problem?

thx all,

Attachments

mahad83,

I presume the title of this thread should have been "Power Supply" ....

It would seem that the analog input circuits are monitoring some 24 VDC power supply outputs and that the power supplies are not producing sufficient power.

You need to follow the wires connected to the input of this particular input circuit (from the photo it appears this is a SIMPLEX input, connected to an STAI analog input/output card) and find out why the power supplies are not working correctly.

The power supplies may or may not be part of the Mark VIe panel/system; we can't tell from the information provided. AND, it appears that whomever configured the Mark VIe didn't put any relevant information in any of the comments/notes sections about the origin of these signals. So, following the wires to their source would appear to be the best and most expedient way to determine where they are and then to investigate why their output is low.

Please write back to let us know what you find and how you resolve the problem!!!