AB 1784-PCC Card

C

Corey

Hi:
Has anyone run into a problem using a 1784-PCC card on a laptop with one PCMCIA slot? The card installs fine but when I try to configure the driver in Linx, my computer locks up. Even running Rockwell's Pcc_test program locks the computer up on the last step (interrupt test). Rockwell says they are working on a solution but I don't know how long that will take. Is there anything I can do to work around this problem (without going to a different protocal) until Rockwell gets a solution? Thanks,

Corey

Rockwell has all was had issues with different types of computer Manufacturers IBM ThinkPads in particular.

We here had the same issue before. Here are some things we did to get past it:

- We got an updated driver of the ab.com website.
- We had to make sure that pcc card was always plugged into the same pcmcia slot we added the driver with.
- We also once had to delete all the other drivers in linx then reinstall the pcc card.

I don't know if this will help, these are things we've had to do here in the past.

Shoei

I have the same problem. I don't believe that R.A. is working in a solution, they have just published a list of the computer with the same problem.