AB Micrologix - mini din connector

E

Eric James

Does anyone know where to find a 8pin mini din connector for the Allen Bradley Micrologix 1000,1200 and 1500 family of PLCs.

The standard 8pin mini din connector does not fit the Micrologix. There is a special notch required to fit the Micrologix and I cant find anyone in the various search that I have carried out on the Internet.

Feedbacks will be most helpful.

Thanks
Eric James.
Develepmont Officer

K

Kevin Corliss

I would just purchase one from your Allen Bradley distributor. The part number is 1761-CBL-PM02. If you are looking for a bargain try EBAY. Search on Allen Bradley sometimes you can get items at a lower cost. Just be aware of the cost for a new cable so that you do not pay more than what costs from your distributor.

E
I dont want to buy an PMO2 or HMO2 cable. Its too expensive. I want to construct my own cable for an non-Allen Bradley operator interface.

Eric

I made one from a Mac round pin cable but you have to squish the little divets and be careful to plug it in correctly.

E
The standard 8pin mini din connector does not fit the Micrologix. There is a special notch required to fit the Micrologix and I cant find
anyone in the various search that I have carried out on the Internet.

Feedbacks will be most helpful.

Thanks
Eric James.
Develepmont Officer