AB SLC 5/05 ENET Web Pages

C

Charles

The latest firmware of the Allen Bradley 5/05 Enthernet processor allows for direct browser access to the data tables of the processor. There is also a link on the page the allows you to access user-defined web pages that have been downloaded into the processors web server. Now... all that being said, HOW? I cannot find a bit of information on the net or from peers and professionals regarding how to take advantge of this new feature (ie: poor-man's HMI). I have tried the Rockwell Knowledge Base as wella s tech support.... no answers of course. Does anyone out there know how or know where to find more informaiton on this? Thanks in advance!

Amazing...I just did a search on the Manuals page at RA and found document number 1747-RN009A-EN-P.pdf and on pages 21-24 there is a detailed explanation of the procedure you are requesting.
If you can't locate the manuals page, the link is...
http://www.ab.com/manuals/cp/
Browse to the SLC category. Look for a the document by name:
"SLC 5/03, SLC 5/04, SLC 5/05 Upgrade"

I just got my copy of RSLogix500 v6.0
The Embedded user web pages are there and can be imported. I see how to read the data table via the <!ABCDM-xx> and <!ABDTR> tags, but can the data table also be written to via web page?

thanks for any assistance.

-mjv