ABB 800xA DataDirect

Hi all,
We have ABB 800xA 5.1, I am using datadirect on AS to generate Excel report. The issue is that the values on the generated report excel are not updated automatically, I have to press F9 to update the values and this is not normal when i use Scheduling structure to run automated report.
I tried all Excel parameters but no way, i have to press F9 to update the values.

Any help about this issue?

Thanks
Dino

Hi

Did you hear about Bulk IT Import Tool add in excel..
Search for that function on OEM manual .!!

Any time!
James
Thank's James for reply.
I am using datadirect for many years for my reports.
I wanted to activated it in another 800xA As server with no success. When the report is generated the values are not updated with the timestamp of the report.
I checked all paramètres in 800xA and Excel.
Is there any thing to check?

Hi @dinoo31

Plz have a read on the right technical manual as all is well decribed in it

Here is some notes from it:

1633441674072.png

Get that manual if not yet and read it carefully then you come back here if need support!

Maybe there is something that you did not have done in configuration of datadirect ..

Any time !
James

Thank's for these informations, I already have these documentation.
The issue is only update is not done when excel report is generated. When i open excel template then F9 the values are updated normally. I don't know if there is some thing to do in Plant explorer.

Attachments

I have also this warning in the report job log, I don't know if it's related or not.
only case of date time (=Now) is updated. the cases with datadirect formulas are not updated when excel report is generated.

Attachments

Hi

Thank you for the update

Remenber i told you on my post :
Maybe there is something that you did not have done in configuration of datadirect ..

It looks like this was teh case here so glad to helped you and see that it working fine!

Any time!
James