AC410 First Download

Hi All,
I want to replace a broken AC410 but the customer did not make a backup (DUAP). I can open the project with FCB and ONB but I can't use LOAP command to download a program to an AC410.
Is there any other command or a procedure to download the hole program to the controller?

Thank's in advance
Dino

If you have the source code then you have to translate the DB and PC Source code files into the controller ...

Relevant online builder commands are "TRDBS" and "TRPCS". You will need to prepare the source code files from FCB and Pray that those files are up to date. You have lost entirely *ALL* of the configuration and tuning settings from the controller.

I find it very hard to beleive that there isnt a single DUAP file anywhere in the world. Who have you asked, where have you looked.

If you have the source code then you have to translate the DB and PC Source code files into the controller ...

Relevant online builder commands are "TRDBS" and "TRPCS". You will need to prepare the source code files from FCB and Pray that those files are up to date. You have lost entirely *ALL* of the configuration and tuning settings from the controller.

I find it very hard to beleive that there isnt a single DUAP file anywhere in the world. Who have you asked, where have you looked.
Thank's for reply.
I am skilled on 800xA, AC800M, Infi90...but Advant controller and MasterPiece I am not.
I understand that I have to translate and transfer PC and DB to the controller but is there any documentation who explain the steps?
Thank's a lot
dinoo