AC410 Log Update rate

Hi All,
I have an 03 AC410 and RTA board PU410 with one AS/CS 800xA server and i want to implement a history log of 500ms. I did it for an AC800M but I don't know if AC410/RTA could support this update rate.
I searched for the update rate of AC410/PU410 but i did not find any information about that.
I know that the recommandation of the CPU load is 50% maximum.
What is the update rate of the AC410/PU410?

Thank's in advance
Dino

Hi All,
I have an 03 AC410 and RTA board PU410 with one AS/CS 800xA server and i want to implement a history log of 500ms. I did it for an AC800M but I don't know if AC410/RTA could support this update rate.
This is nothing to do with the RTA board. The limitation is the controller.

The controller can only support limited subscription rates. Log intervals should be 3 seconds or 9 seconds only. And only for supported properties. 1 second logging should only be used on controllers with very low CPU loads, and even then can still fail from time to time.

Any other intervavl risks crashing the subscription tasks inside the controller.

This is nothing to do with the RTA board. The limitation is the controller.

The controller can only support limited subscription rates. Log intervals should be 3 seconds or 9 seconds only. And only for supported properties. 1 second logging should only be used on controllers with very low CPU loads, and even then can still fail from time to time.

Any other intervavl risks crashing the subscription tasks inside the controller.
Thank's Roblm for the reply.
This 1, 3 and 9 secondes are for TTD logs. What about opc logs?
I'll check actual cpu load and see.
What is the maximum cpu load limit ?
Thank's in advance

Dinoo