ActiveX from VHmi Automation

E

Edgar

Hey how you guys doing?

My question is about VHmi Automation Inc. ActiveX package...

Is somebody here had bought the ActiveX Package from Vhmi Automation before? If you did How but How can you Contact this People for Technical Support? I'm not bad mouthing the Company the Package is great but i just can not Contact them. i have send email and i get no answer from them. Please if you did buy from them how you get the tech support from them?

all i want to know is how i address the input and output like Regular modbus 10001 for input, 00001 for output, 30001 for Internal Regs., 40001 for holding Regs. they don't work, i have to address everything as 0 base address meanning input, output, Internal Regs, Hold Regs...
and the Control has 4 different Functions for each. and i don't want the Program to spend time finding out what this means and what this means instead of going with the process Flow without halting is causing errors. I have to use it in a timer whre the Interval has to be grater than 150 to prevent any error, but being that i'm scanning address from a dataBase where the program loop every 150ms the plc response is about half the speed of the loop and that is more or less 70 ms wasted. don't you think....
Thanks. any info will be gratefully appreciated....

P

Philip Covington

Edgardo,
I have answered the questions that you sent on 12/16/2004 in an email to you on the same day. As I explained in the email, you are using a Yahoo email address that sometimes gets blocked by the SPAM filtering software. Also, you sent the email in HTML format instead of plain text format which the SPAM filtering software doesn't like either. I have added your email address to my don't block list so there should be no problem from now on.

For anyone else that has sent me email and did not get a response - please don't assume that I am ignoring you. I try to answer all the emails for technical support on the day that they are received.

Regards,
Phil Covington
vHMI Automation, Inc.
http://www.vhmiautomation.com

Never mind it was that my email address was pick up as a spam mail but they came up clear...and answer all my question in detail...
Now is grate....